Pokemon NO Pokemon NO

Hey look guys, clever satire on current events!

I don't know if there are words for how unfunny this is.
You don't end a slip on a banana peel with a holocaust joke.

Animation was decent. Put that talent toward more tasteful humor.

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

"He's REALLY quiet now."

As always, great, original, and likable story and characters. I really love this series.

Butterscotch Puddin' Butterscotch Puddin'

Wow. Much Creepy. So Art. Such Hilarious.

Urban Myths: Disney Urban Myths: Disney

A decent April Fools prank.

We all know about the phalic Little Mermaid VHS cover, and a few of those other naughty things animators slipped in, so this video actually had some of my attention until they mentioned The Black Cauldron and Walt... Walt Died 19 years before that movie was released. *facepalm* The key to making good propaganda is twisting it around accepted truths to make it believable. Had a bit more research been done, it would have made a bit better.

Soviet Union Anthem Soviet Union Anthem

"Not only did this not get blammed..."
Yeah, seriously. All the up-votes must be from Trolls or patriotic soviets with no taste in art.

Yeah, possibly the most bland generic thing I've seen with a rating above 2 stars.
I clicked out of curiosity (The Olympics are in Russia on TV right now, so I thought it might be about that, or maybe a political cartoon).

Yet I somehow appreciate your trolling and "Aprill Fools" joke, I can only facepalm at the high rating this has.

Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

Dragonball Z + Kung Pow
A combination that was just bound to happen.

Hilarious.

Free to Play Free to Play

The key to good satire:
Say what everyone is thinking in a clever way.

That's what this is.

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

I suppose nothing turns on an animated character more than an awesome animator.
That's both the sweetest and most vulnerable I've ever seen her... as well as the most powerful and intimidating. Funny stuff as always.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

This stuff gets more and more interesting with each episode. Such an original world, or at least nothing like what the mainstream culture is used to. Very nicely done.

ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea? This can't end well >_<