Cavern Cavern

You get a 4 for a nice selection of puzzles, but Puzzle 7's lack of feedback makes it far more difficult than the others. I understand the instructions, but according to the other comments, there are multiple solutions but only one accepted. In a game this difficult, that's an issue.
Otherwise, great concept.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

There shouldn't be multiple solutions since the update, and if there was it'd be really handy to see a screenshot. The pair of us would like to have some feedback involved, with lights between the tiles, but SirNightOwl made me aware that there was already a lot of code going on in that puzzle anyway.

Thanks for the review though!

Twizz'ed Firefarta Twizz'ed Firefarta

I like it a lot, but that Hot Sand in level 23 is a little too unforgiving. Why have a "Hot" meter if you have less than half a second to react?

whileworking responds:

Well, it's hot sand and you're a guy full o' gas. That's the deal ;)

*SPOILER* : It's not that hard tho, see below.

Luftrauser Luftrauser

A Solid classic-arcade style shooter with tight and simple controls.
Nicely done. Easily addictive.

Touch The Core 3 Touch The Core 3

Points for originality and cleverness. Deductions for clip-artsy visuals that makes the game feel cobbled together as a first draft with no polish. The game mechanics also fall apart in a lot of places like the 2nd boss battle where the concept is understood, but the game engine just makes gameplay frustratingly glitchy and inconsistent.

For the fun puzzle-solving Wario-Ware quality of the game, I give them credit, but this honestly feels like a student project thrown together in a few days. It shows potential.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Solid and Simple. I never would have noticed the Floorboard or Mushroom without help.

Ninja Virus Ninja Virus

As authentically frustrating as any real NES title.
Solid, engaging, fun, difficult, and awesome.

Caribbean Admiral Caribbean Admiral

It's basically an abridged Sid Meier's Pirates, but with a turn based battle mechanic.
Lots of addictive level-grinding upgradable fun.

The Guardian The Guardian

I'm torn in half.

The artist, art lover, and storyteller inside me loves the simplistic yet deep story about human nature, the "soul", the choice to destroy, child-like love, fear, etc.

However, the gamer inside me feels like I just wasted a lot of time on a "game" that was more of a repetitive interactive art platform than an enjoyable gaming experience.

Overall, I give the artist a lot of credit for this bold, and interesting experience that steps outside the box of conventional gaming to bring you art with an interactive story, but I have to give it 3/5 stars due to the amount of tedious repetition and time involved to convey it.

Rainbogeddon Rainbogeddon

Calling it Pacman on steroids just doesn't do it justice. Classic arcade style fun.

Swindler 2 Swindler 2

This would make a great Tablet/Phone/Wii-U game, allowing the player to rotate and tilt the screen to control the character.